Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My First Mobile Blog Post!

Mobile Blogging:
All You Need is Your Smart Phone to Post to Your Blog!


This blog posting was sent from my iPhone 4!!!


MOBILE BLOGGING!
I just discovered that I can blog remotely using my smart phone (I have an iPhone 4.) Life just keeps getting better!


STEP 1:
If you use Blogger.com like I do, all you have to do is go to your blog's Settings tab, select the sub-tab labeled "Email & Mobile", and then scroll down to the area labeled "Posting Options".









You'll be asked to create a secret email address. This is the email address you'll need to blog remotely. You also decide here if you want your emailed postings to be published immediately or saved as a draft for later editing.




STEP 2:
Once you're finished with that, enter your blog name as a contact on your smart phone. I entered "Teacher Tech Trends" as a contact in my phone's contact list, and added this secret email address defined on Blogger.com.


STEP 3:
Now, if I ever want to post something on the fly, with or without a photo, I just email my blog from my phone! The subject line of the email becomes the title of the blog post, and the contents of the email message become the body of my post.


So convenient!
Sent from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment